Friday, February 25, 2011

Catalog CASE - Just Believe


At my last group meeting, I challenged everyone to do a catalog CASE (copy and show everyone). My purpose for this was to show them what a great resource our Stampin' Up! catalog is. This is the card I did to swap with the group. I changed only a few things from the original card (page 97 of the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog) - for example, I paper pierced the outside edges (instead of sewing them).

Click here to see more of the Idea Book & Catalog.

~Enjoy!

Stamps: Just Believe
Paper: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink:
Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pad; Early Espresso, Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Paper-Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Color Spritzer Tool

3 comments:

  1. Love this Stampin Up set. It makes a lovely card! Your card is proof of that.. That might be my next purchase. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your challenge idea. Any chance you'll post some of the CASEs from the group? I'd love to see how others mixed theirs up. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set, and you did an amazing job with it. The colors are wonderful, I love how soft the image is.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails