Monday, March 21, 2011

Clean & Simple Downline Swap Card

For our March group meeting, I sent my downline a challenge to make a card to swap with our group based on a Clean & Simple Sketch. Here is the sketch...


And here is what I came up with...

I love how simple this card is. Aside from the sketch, it all started with leftover butterflies that I had from making this swap card. I also used my Color Coach to come up with the combination of Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi & Pretty in Pink. I definitely recommend using a Stamp-a-ma-jig for the Trendy Tree stamp set. It makes image placement a breeze!

If you're interested in joining my group and getting in on the fun, contact me or click here for more information.

~Enjoy!

Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink:
Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, VersaMark
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails