Monday, March 28, 2011

Pop-Up Card

We made this fun card at our group meeting this month. I'm an avid blog hopper, so of course I CASED the idea from someone. The directions for this one are found on Patty Bennett's site here.

Here's how it opens & the inside...

I wish I had taken a picture of everyone's card. They all came out great! Each one was a little different - they chose designer paper from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP (FREE during Sale-a-bration) and card bases from the colors used in that paper (Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Pacific Point).

Thursday is the last day to place an order and get FREE Sale-a-bration benefits. Click here to learn about Sale-a-bration & place your online order before it's too late!!!

~Enjoy!

Stamps: Punch Bunch (SAB), So Happy for You (SAB)
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Ice Cream Parlor DSP (SAB)
Ink:
Melon Mambo
Accessories: Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Square Punch

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! I've never seen a pop up card like this before, thank you for the link. The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails