Friday, September 27, 2013

Multi-Embossed Card


This is one of my new favorite cards.  It's actually a combination of this card and this card with my own twist.  This card worked out great for my card classes since we make 3 of each design.  I had a larger piece of each color that we embossed and THEN cut it into thirds which made one strip for each card.  The cards came together quickly after that.   
I can't wait to try other color combinations and different embossing folders!  


Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze
Ink: Soft Suede
Stamps: Express Yourself (Hostess Set)
Accessories:  Big Shot, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Silver Mini Brads
Punches:  Boho Blossoms, Itty Bitty Shapes (flower)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails